- For forward and reverse-feed stitches
- The clear sole ensures a good view of the sewing area
- The red markings allow accurate and careful sewing
- Guarantees excellent fabric feed
- For 9 mm machines with BERNINA Dual Feed system
Reverse-pattern foot with clear sole #34D affords a clear view of the needle and stitching area. The red markings on the top of the presser foot allow for especially precise and careful sewing.
A versatile, all purpose foot, Reverse-pattern foot with clear sole #34D is suitable for many forward and reverse-feed utility and decorative stitches, and is often used in general sewing projects, whether large or small.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.