At The Quilt Store we offer a full range of quilting services to help you finish your Masterpiece like a professional!
LONGARM RENTALS -
Have you always wanted to quilt you own quilts on a long arm, but don’t have the space large enough to fit a 10-12 foot frame. Our Handi Quilter long arm quilt machines are available for hourly rental. When you rent, you will have the support of Ann Marie or Mandie, our in-house quilters, to guide you through the basics of long arm quilting on the Handi Quilter Forte.
Eliminate pinning! Have your quilt “sandwich” prepared for hand or machine quilting by having your quilt top, batting and backing basted with large, easy to remove stitches in 4” intervals.
- 1¢ per square inch (length x width x 1¢)
Edge-to-edge is a continuous line design worked from one edge of the quilt to the other, and repeated from the top to bottom of the quilt. We offer a wide variety of designs to suit the style of your quilt. Price may vary based on the density of the stitching.
- Starting at 3.5¢ per square inch (length x width x 3.5¢ )
Multiple block, sashing and border designs. Includes stitch-in-the-ditch around all blocks and borders as requested.
- Starting at 4¢ per square inch (length x width x 4¢ )
Quilting Services include 1 colour of thread. Invisible thread add $12. Quilts will be trimmed to the quilt top edge unless otherwise indicated. Minimum charge for all quilting services is $60. A deposit will be required to schedule your custom quilting orderBINDING
We can finish the quilt with professional looking binding.
- Attach pre-prepared binding to quilt front - 12¢ per linear inch (does not include handsewing to quilt back)
- Prepare & attach prepared binding to quilt - 20¢ per linear inch
- Handsew binding to quilt back – add 25¢ per linear inch
Personalize your quilt with a beautiful custom embroidered quilt label. You choose the font, provide the message and the coordinating fabric and we stitch is out for you.
Here's a list of information you might consider including on your quilt label:
- Name of Quilt
- Size of Quilt
- Credit to the designer, pattern name and/or the source of inspiration
- A story about your Quilt: Who it's for; what's the occasion; special thoughts or fabrics included and sentiment
- Who made and quilted the quilt and where and when it was made
- $15-$25 per Label
Some times extra charges may be incurred if any preparation work is required: squaring up, pressing, removing threads, repairing seams and any other preparation work. If Backing needs to be pieced, additional charges of $10-15 will apply
Here are some quick, simple notes everyone should know when preparing a quilt for longarm quilting.