For all free-motion techniques
- For precise and creative free-motion sewing
- For monogram, silk-ribbon and Richelieu embroidery and thread painting
- For contour quilting, free-motion quilting and microstippling.
- Clear view of the embroidery area
- For 5.5 mm and 9 mm machines
Free-motion embroidery foot #24 offers a whole range of advantages. Not only does it afford an optimal view of the stitching area – particularly advantageous when stitching along marked lines – its vertical spring-loaded (hopper) mechanism prevents the fabric from pulling up with the needle (flagging) when embroidering, thereby ensuring precise stitch formation.
Free-motion embroidery foot #24 lets you successfully accomplish a host of embroidery techniques: with monograms, silk ribbon or Richelieu embroidery, thread painting, and even quilting, its clever design ensures first-class sewing success and ease.
This makes Free-motion embroidery foot #24 your first choice for ambitious sewing projects where precision is critical.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.