Are you tired of wasting your beautiful scraps or fat quarters on small projects? Look no further! Use Quilt as you go technique to turn those scraps into a stunning market bag that is both practical and stylish. With two sizes available, you can choose the perfect fit for your needs.
And don't worry about the bag losing its shape - we use Bosal foam stabilizer to give your bag the structure it needs while still maintaining its flexibility. This means you can easily pack it with all your essentials and still look fabulous while doing your shopping.
Dates: Saturdays, 10am - 4pm; March 23 & 30th
- Improv Bag pattern by Sandra Workman
- 0.5 m Bosal Foam Stabilizer
- 0.5m fabric scraps for outside of bag quilt as you go
- 0.5m fabric for lining
- 0.25m for binding (cut on the bias)
- Sewing Machine, rotary cutter, small cutting mat, ruler, optional walking foot
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.