Create a sampler quilt while learning the fundamentals of Machine Quilting in the Hoop - Learn how to make quilted blocks in the hoop using your embroidery machine to create a wall hanging.
Dates: Tuesdays, 1-4pm; October 31, November 14 & 28, December 12, January 9 & 23
- Embroidery machine with a 4" x 4" or 5" x 7" hoop
- Manual for Embroidery machine
- 2m no show mesh stabilizer
- 12 - 5" squares of batting
- 4 Fat Quarters from co-ordinating fabrics
- 0.5m background fabric
- 0.5m for backing & binding
- Cotton thread for piecing
- Selection of embroidery threads to match fabrics
- Rotary cutter
- Ruler (3" x 12" or 6" x 12")
- Notebook & Pens
- USB Stick formatted to use on your embroidery machine with no files.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.